- Under $20 Clearance
- Baby Sleeping Bags
- Swaddles & Wraps
- Kids Onesies & Pyjamas
- Baby Clothes
- Baby Bedding
- Bedroom & Nursery
- Comfort Time
- Sleep Aids & Accessories
- Bath Time
- Change Time
- Feed Time
- Toilet Training
- Out and About
- Baby & Kids Care
- School Time
- Baby Play
- Kids Toys
Make training your child fuss-free with a range of product solutions
Toilet training is such an important step in your child’s life. While the thought of no more nappies can be incredibly exciting, this can also be a difficult and frustrating time for your child. The availability of such products as potties, training seats and training clothes can help make this process a smooth one.
It’s up to you whether you decide to begin with a potty or a toilet training seat. Potties come in many different shapes and sizes, so it’s important to make sure you choose a potty your child is comfortable with. Portable potties are great for making travelling simple and keeping your child’s toilet education consistent.
Toilet training seats are another fantastic way to develop your child’s confidence. Also, many seats are portable, making them perfect for trips away. Other seats can be fixed to your toilet, allowing greater stability. These can be lifted when not in use.
Toilet stools and steps are essential when teaching your child to use a training seat and helping them reach the sink to wash their hands afterwards. A stool is especially important when toilet training boys. Make sure you choose a sturdy stool that won’t slip.
Check out our complete range of seats, potties and tools to assist your child.
Toilet Training Tips
Here are some handy tips to keep in mind when toilet training girls and boys:
- Don’t rush your child – they’ll let you know when they’re ready
- Remember that toilet training boys usually takes longer than toilet training girls
- Make your child comfortable around the toilet by explaining and demonstrating its use
- Be consistent – irregularity will send mixed messages to your child and confuse them
- Be patient – encourage your child with every step, no matter how small
- Make it as fun as possible – help your child to decorate their potty or introduce a star chart to encourage their progress
Take a look at our extensive range of products to find the best solution for you and your child.